Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Saying Goodbye...

Tomorrow we are closing on our new house and will be moving on Friday. This day can't come soon enough and I am beyond thrilled to be making this next step in our lives. While I cannot wait to move to the 'burbs, unpack my sewing machine, play golf at The Old American and hit the trails at The Tribute, I would be lying if I said there won't be anything about living in our condo that I will miss.

I would also be denying that we had some wonderful and amazing moments in this house.  While in our condo we met and fell in love, got engaged, got married, and most importantly welcomed our baby girl into the world.


And of course there are places here that I will certainly miss. The park that we walk at each night, even while 9 months pregnant with Rylee.

And my favorite...Eatzi's, where even at 32 I still get carded when buying my favorite beer from Rahr & Sons Brewing Company.   It's the simple things!

No comments:

Post a Comment